Hobee s Mini Silicone Beaker
- Waxmaid Hobee S Mini silicone beaker water pipe is made of platinum-cured silicone material. It's certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards, it's solid, durable, and safe to use directly.
- Waxmaid Hobee S Mini is an upgraded version of Hobee S water pipe, its bent neck mouthpiece is more user-friendly, and the smaller size makes it truly portable to go.
- There is a strong magnet in the downstem for collecting your lighter / dab tools, so you'll never lose them again.
- The bottom part of the Hobee S Mini silicone beaker water pipe is detachable for convenient cleanup.
- Waxmaid's original patent design, any similar models on the market are copied products!
What's included in the package?
Waxmaid Hobee S Mini beaker water pipe comes with a built-in downstem, a 14mm glass bowl and a glass adapter. The glass bowl and adapter are wrapped in the detachable chamber for safe delivery.
How to clean Waxmaid Hobee series silicone water pipe?
The best time to clean a greasy water pipe is having it cleaned immediately after use when the resin is still soft, and you only have to deal with a thin buildup.
- Silicone water pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can put the whole silicone water pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone water pipe is no problem and won't damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your water pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your silicone pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone water pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don't recommend use alcohol to clean silicone water pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.